There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for.
school books and equipment
- co-curricular activities.
Money Collection Days
Berowra Public School earns commission from every deposit with school banking.
- Every Tuesday morning at the canteen from 8:50-9:20am
- There is no minimum deposit required
- New rewards and certificates for consistent banking
- Promotes good saving habits
- Just open an account with the Commonwealth Bank
- See the coordinators on Tuesday mornings with your details
Voluntary school contributions
Like all NSW public schools, we can request contributions to enhance our educational and sporting programs including elective subjects. School contributions help provide additional educational resources for the benefit of students. Payment is voluntary.
For more information, visit the Voluntary School Contribution policy.
If you are unable to pay school contributions because of financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from the school.
Our principal will ensure no student or family suffers any discrimination or embarrassment over the inability to pay school contributions.